That is the thing I noticed about Barry also; his cowardice. I would respect
him a lot more if he would be open about his constant negative screeds. But he
does have this phoney baloney idea of himself as a pretty awesome nice
uplifting spiritually knowledgeable fellow, that he just retreats into. As I
said earlier, the topic could be woodworking and he'd still find something to
twist his nuts around (I like that image!).

Since we are supposedly supposed to be seeking the truth relative or otherwise,
here, I just don't see why cowards like him are supposed to get a free ride. He
is like an impotent fool, fully dressed, at a nudist colony - making fun of
others' exposures, but too terrified to take off the hazmat suit. In a word, a
consummate bullshit artist. I don't like those types. Never have, and never
will.