<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > Complete non sequitur, sorry.
> > >
> > > Who are you trying to fool, Barry, other than
> > > yourself?
> >
> > Shemp posed a rather simple question to answer.
> > And I think that everyone here knows that your
> > answer, like theirs, would consist of one word,
> > containing only two letters.
> >
> > The fact that you cannot bring yourself to utter
> > that word speaks volumes about the pedestal on
> > which you have placed Maharishi.  IMO, of course.
>
> And it's not that I want to "attack" Judy or "one-up" her...it's
> because I truly believe that this sort of dialogue should be
> happening in the TMO.  And, to a certain extent, we on this
> newsgroup are connected to the TMO and they could benefit from that
> dialogue.

Yet you won't fulfill my simple request to explain
the relevance of your question to what I had said in
the post you were responding to.

Shemp, I think everyone here realizes, despite your
and Barry's best attempts at demonization, that I
haven't answered your question because it was
rhetorical, not a genuine request for information.

Barry even suggests as much above when he says
everybody knows what my answer would be.  So both
you and he are being disingenuous to pretend you
think I "can't bring myself" to answer.

You can't start a dialogue by stating a given and
then insisting that folks accede to it.