> Are you saying your status as an Awakened One validates
> your perception that 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina were
> engineered by our government?

*lol*  No. To anyone believing themselves unAwakened, my so-
called "status as an Awakened One" validates exactly nothing --
other than my obvious irrationality. Well, that's not quite true --
I am validating the Me inside of You, and the You inside of Me, but
if you are denying the former, you will probably be denying the
latter, and vice versa, for they are the same.

Many are documenting and validating the deeper details of 9/11, to
my satisfaction at least.

I have no idea really whether Hurricane Katrina was similarly
engineered by *portions of* our government -- I am simply noting
that the means were probably available (to some at least), the
motive appears to be moving in the same pattern as that of 9/11, and
as in 9/11, asking the question "Cui bono?" -- who benefits? -- may
well provide a clue into who is preparing to benefit from the
opportunities inherent in this latest "problem" - "reaction" -
 "solution" scenario.

But as I noted before, I could be wrong :-)