From: obbajeeba <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 4:10:14 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Happy Christmas FFL

Oh dear Bob,
How well you know me. You hit home with this gift. Just he was missing his
Harley and Christian Church banner and red home!  Engelbert reminds me of
England and Humperdinck reminds me of...humping on a dinky?
Ravi enticed you with his beautiful welcoming me back and all I can say, you
are like Santa and please ask your wife if it is okay that I sit on your lap?
I prefer that the wife is okay with it first, because she is who controls who
is in the dog house or not for the winter.  Mrs. Bob, please may I sit in your
presence and ask Santa for a wish?   I wish to be enlightened and have one man
in my life and heart and the rest all in my head?  Thank you for sharing, I
love that song!
Ravi, you are not jealous are you? You are the first. :)