I read the post after seeing his proposal of exiling you from FFL.  I can't
figure out for the life of me what was wrong with that post.

But then I realized from my impression of Buck's past posts that he is a TB,
and he is fully dedicated to diving in the transcendent realm of consciousness
and aligning himself with natural law.  Therefore, his words, actions, and
decisions are all in tune with the Unified Field, whereas you and I are are not
as in tune with the Unified Field, and therefore we are supporting ignorance in
this world with our posts.

Therefore, out of dedication to enlightenment and eliminating ignorance, out of
respect for the Unified Field of all the Laws of Nature, I concede to Buck's
decision to exile Ann from FFL.  I also propose that I am exiled from FFL too,
being as I am not as 'in tune' with the Unified Field.  Every post from myself
and Ann will only act as a Rakshasha to the divine efforts of those dedicated
to living in accordance with natural law.

Please, exile us Rakshashas.  We are not in tune with natural law, and
therefore we are prone to making mistakes.  And moreover, our presence on FFL
interferes with Buck's efforts to create heaven on earth, a truly divine and
noble cause.  Every post we submit interferes with the divine waves of natural
law that will eliminate ignorance, hunger, war, and suffering for eternity.  As
long as Ann and I are posting on FFL, we are holding humanity back.  The fate
of the world lies upon this decision.

We don't have any time left.  We are the most important generation of all
generations of all time in the history of all worlds and all civilizations
since the beginning of time.  If we don't act now and remove Ann and I from
FFL, all will be lost.  The divine perfection of Buck, the TMO, and MMY will
not eliminate negativity for all of eternity if we waste any time.  We must act
now.  Remove awoelflebater and seekliberation now.

seekliberation