Seek

Yer such a bodhisattva ...  immolating yerself to protest injustice. You
musta been a Tibetan last lifetime.

I have a better proposal. Immolate Bucko.

Buck has abused this forum endlessly by repeatedly posting senseless,
single word posts designed by his warped TB mind to waste our
forum's time and place. This is clearly an attack against everyone
here, even god- who definitely isn't here. (Old god may be
all-present but he/she/they/it most surely ain't present on FFL.)

Please sever Bucko from FFL and the absent god for at least the rest of
the week. He hates us and we love him, which proves we're the only
gods to be known here.

This punishment will teach him a lesson fer sure.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seekliberation"  wrote:

> I read the post after seeing his proposal of exiling you from FFL.  I
can't figure out for the life of me what was wrong with that post.

> But then I realized from my impression of Buck's past posts that he is
a TB, and he is fully dedicated to diving in the transcendent realm of
consciousness and aligning himself with natural law.  Therefore, his
words, actions, and decisions are all in tune with the Unified Field,
whereas you and I are are not as in tune with the Unified Field, and
therefore we are supporting ignorance in this world with our posts.

> Therefore, out of dedication to enlightenment and eliminating
ignorance, out of respect for the Unified Field of all the Laws of
Nature, I concede to Buck's decision to exile Ann from FFL.  I also
propose that I am exiled from FFL too, being as I am not as 'in tune'
with the Unified Field.  Every post from myself and Ann will only act as
a Rakshasha to the divine efforts of those dedicated to living in
accordance with natural law.

> Please, exile us Rakshashas.  We are not in tune with natural law, and
therefore we are prone to making mistakes.  And moreover, our presence
on FFL interferes with Buck's efforts to create heaven on earth, a truly
divine and noble cause.  Every post we submit interferes with the divine
waves of natural law that will eliminate ignorance, hunger, war, and
suffering for eternity.  As long as Ann and I are posting on FFL, we are
holding humanity back.  The fate of the world lies upon this decision.

> We don't have any time left.  We are the most important generation of
all generations of all time in the history of all worlds and all
civilizations since the beginning of time.  If we don't act now and
remove Ann and I from FFL, all will be lost.  The divine perfection of
Buck, the TMO, and MMY will not eliminate negativity for all of eternity
if we waste any time.  We must act now.  Remove awoelflebater and
seekliberation now.