Share,

I'm tending to think that money and the profit motive were responsible for the
completion of this project.  This is very extraordinary in that a communist
nation is not supposed to be motivated by such bourgeois incentives.

Nonetheless, the support of Nature can come in mysterious ways.  Maybe there is
such a thing as cultural or ancestral karma which is responsible for this feat.

JR