P.S. Just kidding there - I understood your post authfriend.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> Hmmmm.....examples of the Desiderata creed?  I am posting that on my
> refrigerator :)
>

> >________________________________

Avoid loud and
> >> aggressive
> >> persons, they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself
> >> with others,
> >> you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and
> >> lesser
> >> persons than yourself.
> >>

> >> Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in
> >> your career,
> >> however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of
> >> time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is
> >> full of
> >> trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many
> >> persons
> >> strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.
> >> Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be
> >> critical about love;
> >> for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as
> >> the grass.
> >>

> >> Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of
> >> youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden
> >> misfortune. But do
> >> not distress yourself with imaginings.
Many fears are born of
> >> fatigue and
> >> loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.
> >> You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the
> >> stars;
you have a
> >> right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt
> >> the universe
> >> is unfolding as it should.
> >>

> >> Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be,
and
> >> whatever your labors
> >> and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your
> >> soul.
With