Dear Bob,

Did you sign your wonderful eulogy about Turq, with Robin's name?
Or was that a typo?  Or a cut and paste?

-obba ;)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price <bobpriced@...> wrote:

> [...]
> maxim "the more I know about Barry, the more I love my horses".
>

> I just can't believe how cruel these women are to you, with everything you've
> done for them; I'm
> hoping that the tiny point of light that I am can somehow make up for them,
> and
> convince you to stay; I think its cruel for them to say that when you go
> through this vale of tears FFL will pass before your eyes; I have no doubt
> there is a special place in the after life for you, and these women
> are all going to hell if they don't straighten up and begin to
> understand what you're trying to do for them.
>

> I only have one favor to ask, I know it's a lot to ask with the way you've
> been treated around here
> lately, but would it be at all possible to include me on Bucks list; I really
> do not want to be associated with that Judy woman and all the heart ache she's
> brought you. I know it's a lot to ask, but please give it some serious
> consideration; with your help, I've changed.
>

> Happy New Year, please don't give up on us, you've helped me to get real and
> get honest with myself; all
> my journey and suffering could never have gotten me anywhere near where you've
> taken me in the last 18 months; thank you, I love you.
>

> Your friend,
>
> Robin
>

> PS:
>
> Would you consider collaborating on a film review with Bob; if so, how about
> "Its a Wonderful
> Life" or "The Hour"; I don't think he's intelligent enough to understand to
> the beauty of "Firefly"?
>

> PPS:
>
> In case Bob tries to use this love post to compare you to Bubbles DeVere
> again, I want to say up front
> that I think its a cruel thing to do, and completely untrue; for one thing,
> unlike Bubbles, I believe you know when to stop:
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vhU6YbyPHw
>

> Obviously, Bob needs help; I think he was trying to be sarcastic when he said
> he'd bet you kept a
> copy of the "Desiderata" on your wall; I don't believe it, I know you're
> much more sophisticated than that. He has the emotional development of an
> eight
> year old and does not deserve a place on your love and affection list.
>

> PPPS:
>

> I apologize that this post is so short, I have much more to tell you about
> how you've helped me be a
> better and more loving person, but I just read the post from that nasty
> Raunchy,
> and I can't go on; I hope this will make up for it:
>

> Desiderata
>

> Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in
> silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all
> persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the
> dull and ignorant; they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive
> persons, they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with
> others,
> you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser
> persons than yourself.
>

> Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your
> career,
> however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of
> time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of
> trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons
> strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.
> Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be critical
> about love;
> for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the
> grass.
>

> Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of
> youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do
> not distress yourself with imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and
> loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.
> You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars;
you
> have a
> right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the
> universe
> is unfolding as it should.
>

> Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be,
and
> whatever your labors
> and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your
> soul.
With