Thanks! I am 58, and did not plan to retire until 62, but the demands of life,
family, work, and all were becoming truly impossible,   unsustainable. So on
the last Monday evening of November 2012, I built a spreadsheet using
reasonable assumptions, and saw that permanent retirement was possible. By
Wednesday of the same week, I was done for good.:-) My wife retires in two
weeks now, so good timing.

Perhaps being broke in the Movement was a good thing - lol, because I have
always been a pretty frugal person, always eliminating unnecessary expenses,
and choosing any possessions carefully, like the '97 XK-8 coupe, which I do
still have, though really considered more of a family pet.:-)