--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Carol"  wrote:

> Barry why are you hung up on cyberstalking?
>
> I've only run into a few people online who consistently
> called  "cyberstalker" and/or are/were paranoid about
> cyberstalking.  Of those, I think only one had a real
> cyberstalker; the others shouting about it were simply
> paranoid and had delusions that they or others were being
> stalked.

That's Barry.

One of his most persistent delusions has been that I have
followed him through many different electronic forums. In
fact, there have been only two forums I joined after he
did--alt.meditation.transcendental, where I encountered him
for the first time; and FFL, to which he expressly *invited*
me and other participants in alt.meditation.transcendental.

All the other forums we've both been on, I was there first;
he followed *me*.

But when you are convinced the world revolves around you,
as Barry is, you tend to see things differently from what
they actually are.