--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn  wrote:

> Not to worry, Carol.  I've been called creepy too.  Sal and Barry are
> exercising double standards - it's O.K. for them to trash TM and TM-doers
> repeatedly,

Erm, who does this?

but not O.K. for you to post a balanced review of your experience with Mr.
Knapp and his counseling services.  Makes no sense at all.  Glad you showed
up here and post as much and about whatever you life as often as you like.
There is nothing but benefit to be gained by multiple perspectives.