--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Carol"  wrote:

> Hey Saly..
>
> Thanks for you analysis. But, like Barry, you know little and almost nothing
> about me or the situation.
>
> If you bothered to read before throwing out your analysis, maybe you could
> state some criticism that is factual and holds some weight. I'm not out to
> get anyone on my side. Regardless, as I stated to Barry, your impression is
> noted.
>
> As far as Knapp not being around to defend himself, he can come here and
> defend himself if he so desires; it's a public board.
>
> All that said, the Knapp discussion is pretty much dead at this
> point...except that you bring it up here.
>
> Combining yours and Barry's labels toward me, I am a creepy loon. Loons fly,
> they don't creep.
>
> Happy 2013...

Sarcasm doesn't become you. You can get as arch as you want about
being called creepy, unless you're saying you *didn't* turn up here just to
slag off someone who doesn't even post here just to get your
grudge viewed far and wide by anyone who might have had contact with
J Knapp. The fact you aren't talking about that any more is irrelevant
to my or anyone's opinion of your motives in your first posts, you understand
yes?