--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius" wrote:
>
> snip
> > Something must be wrong in the approach, understanding, or technology.
> >
> All those fancy words and  analysis on ones side, (as well as as some
> not so subtle condescending remarks previously), and the person Share on
> the other, and I'll take the person Share anytime.
>
> That is, a person who seems happy, optimistic,  very realistic and
> grounded.

Then, if that is the case, why this forever searching for the next better
technique, the continual need for healing, guidance and advice? That is not
grounded, possibly not content (happy), I would say yes to the optimistic (
surely the next healer will be able to help me), negative on the realistic (I
will find the answer when I try solution #100). I think that covers it. But I
might be convinced if you want to give some examples, especially of the
"grounded" part. Share?

> As far Matthew, mainstream, I liked your comments.  Caveat emptor.

Whew, we have less in common all the time Steve.