--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Jason"  wrote:

> In fact, India had the teen-marriage system for thousands of
> years.  This acted as a safety mechanism. But, after the
> British left in 1947, the age limit was jacked up to 18 for
> girls and 21 for boys.
>
> The problem was no other alternative system was put in
> place. This led to disasterous behaviour by indian teens.
> Since, indian politicians hate the dating-system, the only
> other alternative is to bring back teen-marriage, reduce the
> marriage age to 16 for girls and 18 for boys.

This whole line of reasoning is insane, that
there needs to be some sort of female slavery
system (forced early marriages) to keep boys
and men from raping women.

There is a much simpler solution to the problem
of rape in India. It comes from feminist groups
there, and I actually agree with them that, given
the attitudes of the society they live in, it
might be the only thing that would work.

Castrate the rapists, and put a non-removable-for-
life tattoo on their foreheads that says "RAPIST."

That would effectively remove the rape mentality
from the gene pool, and the rapists from society.