--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:
> >
> > During my Christmas vacation I realized that if I'm lucky, I have
about 30 more years on this planet.  I intend to use that time as
juicily and joyfully as possible, and hopefully at the exact same time
add to or at least support the enjoyment of others.

> > As part of this, and perhaps some of you have noticed, I've decided
to not reply to certain kinds of posts to me.  I have felt so much
better since beginning to do this.  And FFL has seemed more fun too.

> > As far as I'm concerned the new year is the time to begin anew and
to drop conflicts from the past year.  I'm so grateful because it seems
that Judy and Ravi and I have begun anew.  Maybe Raunchy and I a little
bit too.  I hope so.

> > But Ann and Emily have continued at just about every opportunity to
snipe nastily at me.  They continue to have a confrontational tone
towards me, even on the most mundane of topics.  Weird!  Plus they
ignore it when I do post a positive reply to them.

> > You would think that Ann with her full life and Emily with her
running out of money situation would have better things to do with their
time and energy and attention than to nastily carry a grudge against me
into the new year.  Plus their grudges began with an upset between me
and Robin!  So IMO there's something decidedly wacky about their
carrying this grudge into the new year.  And I won't be a part of it.

> > I will continue to reply to them such as I have been doing.  But I
will not reply to any posts that are nasty, condescending,
confrontational, snide, etc.  In other words, grudgy!  Who does such
exchanges benefit?  NO ONE!

> > OTOH thank you to everyone who's made FFL so enjoyable during the
holidays and even more recently.  You all have shown me that it's
possible to have great discussions and good humor without being nasty.

> > love and hugs
> >
> > Share
> >
> http://youtu.be/iLAic2uVlWo
Oh Raunchy, she won't get it but I do. You are one funny woman.
I'll be looking you up when I'm next in FF. I think there is some healer
named Wombat Mercurio who is coming there in February. His specialty is
using corn stalks as symbolic Earth forces to prop up the participants
as he performs a ceremonial dance on soybeans. As you can tell, this is
infinitely suited to the Iowa setting. He won't even have to bring his
own props as there are plenty at hand. Saves on the baggage fees at the
airport. I also understand, that for a slightly reduced rate, you can
experience this from home via skype, you just need a couple of cans of
Green Giant corn niblets and some soy milk; he tells you how to
effectively use this modified method to great success from the comforts
of your own computer room. I am including a picture of Wombat in case
you see him on the street and want his autograph. He is shown with a
recent course participant preparing the healing stalks and she is
obviously thrilled to be part of the healing preparations. That Wombat,
he really attracts the women.
I will look you up when I'm in town. I'll be the woman wearing the red
feathers in my hair and sporting crystals the size of sugar cubes around
my neck - I still have strands and strands of them from when I bought
them at the Crest Jewel in FF 30 years ago (no joke).