--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard"  wrote:

> This is a temple on Arunachala's pradakshina route, where Bhagavan Sri Ramana
> Maharshi would stop and meditate when doing Arunachala girivalam.
>
> This shows the actual Kumbabishekam, and the "breathing life" into the idol
> to bestow the soul of god.
>
> This is the last of a three-part series that provides an in-depth view of the
> ancient Hindu ceremony. Without this ceremony a Hindu temple would just be
> some building, rather that the place of the living God.
>
> http://richardarunachala.wordpress.com/2013/01/10/culmination-of-kumbabishekam-of-gowthama-maharishi-temple-in-tiruvannamalai/
>
> I have tried to show this event in detail and provide detail on the process.
> If anyone has corrections and amplifications on this, please let me know.
>
> Richard

God doesn't necessarily enter the Murthi to start living in a Temple. The God
must be attracted to living there and sometimes simply doesn't go. This has
happened with very famous indian Temples, known only to Yogis.

What God was invited to live there, and have you seen Him/Her ?
If not, these are only nice pictures.