I 'LITERALLY' had to stop watching after the 1st 2 sentances.  People like him
are the reason we are are never going to get TM to the masses.  All you have to
do is look at the behaviour of their leaders and many of their followers and
you know right away these people couldn't even be trusted to explain to us how
to tie our shoes, let alone trust them to teach us how to develop our
consciousness.

seekliberation