I have not noticed that the "extreme narrow mindedness, prejudices and
pettiness" have ever fallen away from the TMO managers and leaders ever, in
nearly 60 years of TM practice, I saw and experienced a ton of it at MIU from
most of the people in charge from Bevan on down, but since their "extreme
narrow mindedness, prejudices and pettiness" serve the cause of TM dom, meaning
TM dominated world, I guess its ok.

Holy Jack Boots, Batman! I think I just ferreted out Nabby's motivation for
loving Marsh-hee and the good old TMO - he wants a Fourth Reich governed by
Gold Crown Rajas and if we get one, every Gold Crown Country will be
invincible!!!

That gives me a great money making idea - what if the TMO came up with an
ayurvedic cigarette?
Call 'em Gold Crown Cigarettes.

"Buy a carton of Gold Crowns today, the Raja's choice, made of Maharishi Raja's
Choice tobacco, the finest, most sattvic non-GMO tobacco in the world today."

(All Maharishi Raja's Choice Tobacco is grown on land owned by the Shrivastava
family, proud owners of the Maharishi TMO)