If It were not, you and I would not be speaking of It. Of what, of whom, are we
speaking?  Who invented It, if It did not exist? Whence came their conception
of the existence of such an incomprehensible Being? Didst they, and why did the
whole world, conceive the idea of the existence of such an incomprehensible
Being, a Being all-powerful, eternal, and infinite in all Its attributes, a
Unified Field?