 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 9:56 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Marshy Water

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Maybe like Lourdes water?

Hey, don't knock Lourdes water. I can personally attest
to a healing that it performed.

While I was vacationing in France many years ago, a
friend of mine from the Rama trip dropped by the house
we were renting and stayed for a couple of days. He was
touring France with his girlfriend, and they had just
stopped at Lourdes on the way to our place, so as a kind
of gift as I picked them up at the train station he gave
me a big jug of water from the spring there.

It wasn't fancy, just a half-gallon plastic jug with
Catholic decorations on it, and full of water. He swore
by it, telling me how drinking it had relieved the
symptoms of whatever psychosomatic illness he had that
week. :-)

I stuck it in the trunk of my car along with their bags,
and forgot to take it out when we got to the house. And
it's not likely that I'd have drunk any of it even if I
had remembered.

But a few days later, after he and his girlfriend had
left, I was driving my rented car through the Pyrenees
and it overheated. I checked the radiator, and it was
almost empty. I had passed the closest gas station about
ten miles earlier, and there were no nearby streams at
which to get any water to fill the radiator back up.
Searching through the trunk looking for anything that
could help me, I discovered the Lourdes water. I poured
it into the radiator and -- MIRACLE! -- that worked long
enough to get me back to the gas station.

I would imagine that the Ganges water would work just
as well...