 From: navashok <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:08 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Speaking of puja to newbie navashok

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Welcome back K T (-:

Thanks Share.

> And thanks Judy and Mr. Soss for cluing me in.
> How did you all figure it out so quickly?

Not difficult really. Apart from the writing style, I frequently mention India
- from where I'm posting right now - mentioned the Matri Mandir before, and
probably a few other clues.

But Share, I really think you should come here one day, you know, Arunachala,
Tiruvannamalai, Pondicherry and Auroville (Matri Mandir). You will enjoy the
spiritual atmosphere here - not that you don't have any of that in Fairfield as
well, but I think it's good to see something different, experience a different
spiritual subculture, and I'm sure you would love India.

And to mention Robin - I don't see him writing at the moment - I think he
should read Aurobindo, Life Divine for example, because a lot of what he says
relates to that, what his main objection to Advaita was, the Impersonal.
Aurobindo addresses exactly these points, but from a typical Indian
perspective, not a Christian one. So he might be interested in his solution of
the problem Personal vs Impersonal.