--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb  wrote:

> Hey Alex and Bhairitu,
>
> I think I know why the "Post Count" threads act funny when
> you try to open them using the Yahoo viewer. All of them
> have the same title, so in the background the program is
> having to try to construct the "thread history" of literally
> all of them ever posted, and throws up.
>
> If it's not a big change in the program, might I suggest
> adding a date to the title of the posts when you send
> them? My suspicion is that this would eliminate the
> "Fairfield Life is not available" errors.

I had also come to the conclusion that that is why the FFL website was having
trouble displaying Post Count posts, but it never occurred to me to change the
script to include the date in the subject line. That's an excellent idea! What
sayest thou, Bhairitu, Master of the Holy Code? Is that possible?