On 01/25/2013 10:27 AM, Ravi Chivukula wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> **

>>> I had also come to the conclusion that that is why the FFL website was
>> having trouble displaying Post Count posts, but it never occurred to me to
>> change the script to include the date in the subject line. That's an
>> excellent idea! What sayest thou, Bhairitu, Master of the Holy Code? Is
>> that possible?
>>>
>> It's not a trivial thing to add like the your email thing.
>>
> I wonder why - in Perl it would be very trivial to append the current date
> to the subject of an email. It seems easy in Python as well - no?

The Post Count script is PHP not Python.  The Python version is for
people to use with their email as it will read the Mbox file where FFL
messages are stored.  It's several lines of code add in the right place
not just a one liner.  I also think it needs to be PHP 4 compatible.
You know the dweebs keep feeling the need to change and deprecate
things.  For instance in Python 3 print is now a function and that will
break a lot of scripts.