Mr. Price,

Oooooooow. Bait and hook me! Fog is my favorite color!  I  like the
Purple, purple, purple stiletto books, size 11. Plum heels,  size 11
too.  Concord grape stretch suede boots, size 11. Roberto  Cavalli, half
boot, same size. ..and any other open toe meant to be worn  airborne,
please.. Would put me at six feet tall with those!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price  wrote:

> Obba,
>
> Any man able to fog a mirror would know only a city as great as
Manhattan could contain
> a woman of your qualities; TB is still upset about getting caught mood
making while
> he was doing PUJA, if he had any class, he'd offer to buy you a new
pair of shoes:

> http://pinterest.com/priscill/outrageous-shoes/
>
> “Love looks not with the
> eyes, but with the mind,
> And therefore is winged Cupid
> painted blind.”
>
> -A Midsummer Night's Dream.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX2wybAIAHU
>

> ________________________________

dog? I dunno -- Once you threw cross dressing and/or gender bending into
the mix, it became weirder than a david lynch movie.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba  wrote:
> > >
> > > Turq,
> > > In a sexy way, I thought you were pretty smart, cute, etc.
> > > Now, it is like I caught you putting lipstick on and fucking the
dog. hahaha.
> > > Ex-Patiot
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/05/why-the-ex-patriot-a\
ct-is-a-creepy-law/257368/

> > > Number two: I do not live in Fairfield. Never have, never will.
> > >
> > > Number three: The "Jobs"Â Â or employers you mentioned. I
would never apply for, and if I was hired, it would be from headhunters
begging me to come and work for their clients. :)

> > > Social security will not exist by the time I get to "have it."
> > >
> > > Dear, you could send more private emails to me and we can share
pictures, then you won't say nothin.   LOL