Barry, I mean, Turq. No one cyberstalks on FFL.
It is fair exchange of knowledge and ignorance.
Knowledge, by which you ignore and play accusation games.
Judy is not a cyberstalker. You would fall in a minor sort of that category by
trying to claim any statements on this board are attempting to derail a
person's "cyber history," for future employer's eyes. hahaha. Pointing fingers
all day long, month after month, year after year, yawn, would bore any
"employer."  Any "employer," who would base hiring on any of these posts would
be someone, no one should work for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL. What grant department
did they earn their business dollars???? LOL. Any entrepreneur who develops
their own company without outside governmental aid, would see right past all
the bullshit. Any others, are not worthy the tax dollar wasted supporting their
authority? lol.
Turq, one day there may be a requirement, to collect your social security, you
have to be in living within the 50 US States, if you post on the internet on
forums, in case we are all funding terrorists living abroad as ex
patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!  :) Just saying, dear. Love you. OXO