--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008  wrote:
>
> > I've never encountered any form of sales-pitch on ANY course during decades
> > in the TMO.
> > So far we only have your version of this.
>
> So you never taught 3rd night of checking which includes the
> sales pitch for a residence course as a mandatory part of it?

The issue is sales pitches *on rounding courses*, Curtis.
The complaint (I guess you missed it) is that you're told
not to make major decisions (such as purchasing what is
being sold) while you're rounding.

> Never taught a residence course which also included making
> a sales pitch for advance programs like the sidhis?

This is the only one of your questions that's relevant
to the issue.

But of course you can't *apply and be accepted for and
then pay for* these advanced programs on a residence
course. All that would have to take place after the
course was over. So whether a pitch for the programs
violates the "no decisions while rounding" recommendation
depends on whether that means decisions that would be
*implemented* while you were rounding (which is how I
always understood it), as opposed to decisions you
could only implement once the course was over (and
had presumably had a chance to give the decision some
non-spacey thought).

> Never attended any of the MANY fundraisers held at the bigger facilities that
> I both attended or ran for years?
>
> Never promoted Ayur veda or its many products at your TM center?
>
> Were you ever a teacher in the field?  Selling programs was our total focus.
>
> The brochure version of TM that you pitch here only works on people without
> experience of the organization, like maybe someone at an intro lecture.
>
> If I had kept all the Telexes from National commanding me to pitch the next
> TM product through the next big campaign, I could turn them over and never
> need sketch paper for the rest of my life.

Again, the question isn't whether the TMO makes sales
pitches; obviously no one would claim that it does not.
It's whether the TMO has made sales pitches at an
inappropriate time and place.