--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:

> You sorta missed the point here, I think. Nabby is
> understating the case with regard to his contact with
> Maharishi. The issue is whether Barry, who *does* claim
> to have been "around" Maharishi, had as much contact
> with him as Nabby did. And Nabby's right, Barry did one
> of his cute little avoidance dances around the question:
>
> "Please list for us the positions you held within
> the TM movement, Nabby, and how much time you spent
> 'around Maharishi' while fulfilling them. Were you
> ever, for example, a lecturer paid by the TMO to
> travel around to centers giving advanced lectures
> and residence courses, or a State Coordinator, or
> the person who became the Regional Coordinator
> whenever Stan Crowe was away on courses? Were you
> ever selected to be the person giving a TM intro
> lecture on national TV during the Merv wave? I
> was all of those things. :-)"
>
> But how much actual contact with Maharishi did these
> various TMO positions involve?

In my book; none whatsoever. But for the Turq it's obviously a VERY important
part of his life even though it ended more than 40 years ago ! Me thinks
independent readers of this forum can draw their own conclusions regarding a
fellow dwelling on something he did/didn't do that long ago. And the other
readers here are probably well fed up of hearing him whining about the past and
making self-important claims.
Thanks for bringing this up :-)