--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:
> >
> > Now hold on here - in my case you are talking to someone who has not been
> > in Dome since 1987 - when I was there you had to either have a valid
> > student, staff or faculty id card or have paid for Superradiance - I don't
> > remember anything about applications - you have to apply to get in the
> > Dome? And no fees?
> >
> > What kinds of info do they have on the Dome application?
> >

> No, its not what is on the application.  It's what is in the files that have
> actively been built on you.  It can be pretty shocking to some people to
> learn what the course office people have gathered in to files and are
> gathering about people's private lives.  It is not innocent or simple.  It is
> rather aggressive.  Evidently this is in the nature of their culture

It must be an american culture, I've never heard of anything like this
elsewere. I also must confess that meeting the administration of MUM was a big
letdown, rarely have I met more inflexible and rigid-minded people anywhere in
the Movement. And I know students from abroad that got so fed up with the MUM
bureaucracy that they simple left within a month.  Very sad.

and seemingly is having a cultivated negative influence on every thing and
every body around it.  Hence the community and numbers are what they are.  They
have a problem and the problem is them.  It is really sad.