 From: Richard J. Williams <rich...@rwilliams.us>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 8:59 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Was Guru Dev a part of the Illuminati?

> > I'm just saying that just as they shouldn't
> > necessarily limit tantra to what they know
> > about it, neither should you....

Bharitu:
> I have to respectfully disagree because there
> are classic definitions of tantra...

Something tells me you two are not practicing
tantrics.

A sure sign that someone is not practicing tantra
is that they deny the sexual origins and goals of
tantra. LoL!

Everyone knows that tantra yoga began as a sex cult
in Gupta Age India; tantrics sought to fuse the
male and female aspects of the cosmos into a blissful
state of consciousness. There's no life without sex
and the combination of male and female is the path
to the non-dual experience.

"The rites of Tantric cults, while often steeped in
symbolism, could also include group and individual
sex. One text advised devotees to revere the female
sex organ and enjoy vigorous intercourse. Candidates
for worship included actresses and prostitutes, as
well as the sisters of practitioners."

Work cited:

'Yoga and Sex Scandals: No Surprise Here'
By William J. Broad
Posted on February 27, 2012
http://tinyurl.com/ct59amc