--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27"  wrote:

> > > No? What then was the story with Caitlin and Matthew?  Robins advances
> > to Caitlin were interpreted by him as her evil power of seduction later,
> > when she had refused to give in, when at the same time he had asked her
> > husband Matthew to give up the marriage and become a priest, as he
> > himself wanted to become. (names in the book the CULT, pages 325.)
> >
> > Sorry, didn't read the book.  I am going by what's been reported on this
> > site both by detractors and supporters.  But even still, if this is your
> > solitary example, it sounds  a little weak.  Usually the sexual
> > improprieties tend to be a  little more rampant.
> >
> I think you should read it, you can easily obtain a copy, I was trying to
> spare you the details, because I don't want to get into another dog fight
> here.Surely the sexual component was not the dominant with Robin, but what he
> tried to do with Caitlin wasn't between two consenting adults, as far as the
> story goes. But I wasn't there, I have to depend on what is written in the
> book. Just if you say there is no accusation of sexual misbehavior, it is not
> true, there is.

I can pretty much tell you straight out that Robin was no sexual predator.
There was no sexual exploitation, activity, innuendo, occurrence or suggestion
between Robin and the rest of us. What he did behind closed doors with his
girlfriend, later to become his wife, was private and confined to the privacy
of his home. Not only did he not touch anyone physically I never caught a
single vibe from him that suggested any sort of come on or flirtation let alone
invitation to his boudoir. Sorry if that is not what you wanted to hear but
that is that. Whatever occurred in that Chicago hotel room between him and the
woman there will only truly be known to them and I think they have both moved
on. It was at the end of days and was very out of character for the Robin we
all knew.