--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok  wrote:
> >> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27"  wrote:
>
> > > As I've noted before, you do not hear complaints about financial, or
> > > sexual impropieties with Robin.
> >
> > No? What then was the story with Caitlin and Matthew?  Robins advances
> to Caitlin were interpreted by him as her evil power of seduction later,
> when she had refused to give in, when at the same time he had asked her
> husband Matthew to give up the marriage and become a priest, as he
> himself wanted to become. (names in the book the CULT, pages 325.)
>
> Sorry, didn't read the book.  I am going by what's been reported on this
> site both by detractors and supporters.  But even still, if this is your
> solitary example, it sounds  a little weak.  Usually the sexual
> improprieties tend to be a  little more rampant.

I think you should read it, you can easily obtain a copy, I was trying to spare
you the details, because I don't want to get into another dog fight here.Surely
the sexual component was not the dominant with Robin, but what he tried to do
with Caitlin wasn't between two consenting adults, as far as the story goes.
But I wasn't there, I have to depend on what is written in the book. Just if
you say there is no accusation of sexual misbehavior, it is not true, there is.