--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"  wrote:
(snip)
> > You two are Judy's biggest fans. LoL!
>
> No. I simply do not agree when she calls me liar

Then why did you just lie a blue streak about the alt.m.t
posts of mine on the bernie.cncfamily.com site, confirming
the accusation that you are a liar? That was pretty dumb.

I might also point out that searching the Web for information
to use against somebody is standard cyberstalking behavior.

Plus which, this is also an example of what in Scientology is
known as "dead agenting," one of the organization's primary
methods of attempting to discredit its critics.

> and all kind of names and I know THAT IS A LIE, by making up
> things about me.

Well, now we know for sure that I didn't make it up that
you are a liar.

> So then. What about you Richard, how do you
> react if she says you are living under a bridge?

LOL.