Oh Krishna's darling Gopi - Krishna can now clearly see your yearning to
have your saree back by Valentine's. Oh how silly of me to depend on the
vagaries of USPS. And how the hell could this Kaliyuga Krishna forget the
importance of Valentine's thus? And in the auspicious month of Magha? I
have overnite-mailed a spanking new saree - you should get it tomorrow. Now
should I also send my yellow roses to Rukmini? But who the hell is Rukmini
and where does she live?