> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick
> Gillam"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick
> Gillam"

> karmic
> ramifications
> for their own
> entire nations are
> nephews be burning

> (1) karma isn't
> > > instant, or (2) they didn't take the money?
> > >
> > > And the evidence for this is...
> >
> > What is the evidence that MMY's nephews have made
> off with
> > money? I'm not sure what you're asking, Lawson.
> Sorry.
>
> Yes, what is the evidence that they made off with
> the money?

Ah, the fact that millions has been raised over the
last 12 years for various projects, AND THERE IS
NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT? Where the hell did it go? You
can pretend that everything is okay, but when you take
your head out of the AofE cake you realize that a con
game is going on. I know it's unpleasant, but that is
exactly what is  going on.

http://mail.yahoo.com