 From: salyavin808 <fintlewoodle...@mail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:03 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: David Lynch Is Back

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:
> >
> > I believe he was already in the beginning stages of dementia
> > and his handlers wouldn't let him be seen by anyone - that's
> > why it was over closed circuit tv
>
> Well, of course. There's no way you could possibly tell
> if someone was suffering from dementia just from seeing
> them via videoconference.

I could tell there was something seriously wrong with him
during his appearances on the Marshy channel, shaking hands, forgetfulness,
repetitive speech and all his fading in and out
of conciousness. Probably enough for a doctor to make a preliminary diagnosis
or have him brought into hospital.

It was certainly enough for me to think he should be propped up
in bed with a hot water bottle at the very least, and not waffling
on live television. I thought that if they cared about him at all
they would make him lie down and rest, it wasn't like he was making sense at
that stage.