> My stepfather has dementia and a couple other people I know
> had it before they died - when you have been around it as
> much as I have, you recognize the signs - Marshy had it and
> the bastards who were around him knew it and kept everyone
> in the dark so they could keep the gravy train coming into
> the station right on time

Michael, you may not have dementia, but you have a
disorderly mind. If you want to keep people from
knowing somebody has dementia, you don't put them
in front of people on live video for press
conferences and celebrations and to discuss
business with folks who've known them for years.

I mean, you saw him, so obviously you weren't being
kept in the dark. And you're hardly the only person
to have remarked on his mental deterioration. It
wasn't anything that *could* be kept in the dark as
long as he was still communicating with people.

So you can just can that particular conspiracy
theory. It makes no sense.