--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Its a very weak attempt on his part. The main thing I noticed is that Barry
> speaks about Maharishi as if he is an immediate threat to Barry, and his
> sensibilities. Guess no one told this dork that Maharishi passed away *over
> five years ago*. LOL

Maharishi isn't a threat to the Turq anymore. It's all those TM'ers that don't
seem to want to go away that is bugging him. And they are INCREASING. Not to
mention all those darned DOMES he sees popping up all over Europe in an
alarming number.
Just imagine the poor fellow taking a ride in his old battered Peugot 306 in
the countryside. It's a torture for him to see all those "F*****" Maharishi
Golden DOMES everywhere ! He scares the hell out of Poppin&Paris at every turn
when he imagines seeing another of those F**** DOMES just at the end of the
road.
He can relax only when he wakes up and realize it was just a nightmarish vision
of how Europe will look like in 2213.