@

http://kennethwestlee.com/2013/02/28/transcendental-meditation-becoming-popular-again/

By kennethwestlee on February 28, 2013 • ( 0 )
Sometime into my awakening I began looking into meditation. A great
friend of mine and a mentor of mine both told me that they practice
meditation routinely. I’ve heard of wild psychedelic meditations as well as
spiritual atonement meditations. I tried following some basic
meditation guidelines online but quickly became frustrated from not
having a worldly meditative experience or spiritual hallucinations.
Then I discovered TM (Transcendental Meditation). The first thing I
learned was, The Beatles did it. Then I learned Jim Carey, Russell
Brand, Oprah Winfrey, Ellen DeGeneres, Russell Simmons, Clint Eastwood,
Dr. Oz, and lots of CEO’s of Fortune 500 companies practice and advocate like
mad for TM.
What’s the big deal? Is it a placebo movement or is there real
science to this meditation technique? Am I going to need to spend a
month in a mountain cave learning this technique 24/7. Turns out, the
answers were more incredible than I could ever hope for.
TM is the most scientifically researched meditation technique to date. Why?
Well because it is the most effective and immediate form of meditation ever
considered, with mindfulness coming in second but far behind in the numbers.
See the main scientific benefits and facts right here, click the most
intriguing subjects and dive deeper for 30 seconds.
I dove real deep, watched this 23 minute crash course on TM. Now I can preach
it.
So, TM works instantly. Great. What’s the secret to trying it out? The
difficult thing to learn about TM is to not try at it, let it happen naturally.
The ironic thing is that’s tougher than it
sounds because we typically assume sitting down and meditating is making an
effort towards meditation. Do you make a big effort to take a nap in the middle
of the day when you really need one? The catch is, TM is
something your body and mind have been wanting to do since you were born (like
always needing a nap but never knowing a simple nap was the
available solution). So if you can have someone show you how to use the
mantra correctly (or really let the mantra use you), and teach you how
to let it just happen naturally, your first time trying it you’re
guaranteed to have a life changing experience.

Have a quick 4 minutes to have your mind blown? Watch this video. This is the
most impactful video I came across.

The important thing is this: to be able, at any moment, to sacrifice what we
are for what we can become. - Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
@