Means the same thing as, if you see the Buddha on the road, kill him, only
updated. It means never take yourself so seriously as to forego a leap into the
unknown, vs. getting caught up in an identity. Transcend constantly, challenge
everything, especially yourself. Become wise to the ways you settle for a can
of beans, instead of chucking it at the first opportunity, and continuing to
push for your birthright.

The truth of Maharishi's statement doesn't work with a group, rather it is an
independent judgment of ourselves, to ourselves. The personal voyage of the
soul, beyond itself; becoming *established* in Being. Letting go, is
paradoxically, the only way to become established in Being. So, just let go.