--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> " Jimbo will keep claiming he's in CC"
>
> I missed this misinformation earlier. I used to claim to be in CC, which I
> was. Man, was that painful! Just as it grew from TC, CC also supports higher
> states of consciousness. It must, just like a dirt pile supports a mountain.
>
> Wake up, and catch up, please. I have been climbing for awhile, now, since my
> proclamation of CC. It is no fun trying to run in place with you.
>
> Recognize that static awareness is not in the interest of someone making
> progress spiritually. There is nothing to defend in looking backwards, or
> remaining steadfastly in place.
>
> You however, with your denial of your subjective reality, your own emotional
> awareness, what is sometimes called the shadow, or the subconscious, continue
> to be stuck.
>
> The bad stuff, and the good stuff, sadly, for you, is always outside of you.
> You hide from your subjective reality, as many seekers do, believing that if
> the world would simply change to their liking, they would be happy.
>
> You cherry pick the highlights of your outside life, while continuing to not
> recognize that these are not highlights. These are expressions of this
> creation, available 24/7.
>
> *Unless you think you know better*. In that case, the creation graciously
> allows your denial of the gifts that could be yours, and allows you the
> continued existence of a childish life.
>
> A childish life is hallmarked by the refusal to face one's shadow, living
> superstitiously as you do, with your senseless beliefs. I call them
> senseless, because they are not direct, they are not innocent. They are
> merely in place to hold YOU in place, to hold you down.
>
> A person living a childish life pays a great price for their web of beliefs
> in themselves. It is a self centered existence, which it has to be, having
> fear at its core. The lack of ability to see one's subjective self, one's
> emotions as they paint one's thoughts, the shadow, the subconscious, causes
> such a warping of life, that one lives crippled by that which they refuse to
> see within themselves.
>
> So you can say anything you like about me, though I really, really appreciate
> those who operate in the NOW, the present. Chasing down and dealing with your
> particularly moldly ideas is a drag. Thanks.

The Turq is becoming stranger and stranger by the day. Take the rant he posted
a few days ago when he went on and on about how OLD and irrelevant the TM'ers
have become, written by someone who is OLD :-)

I suspect the recent success of the TMO in Central- and South-America where
thousands of YOUNG people are learning the Sidhis upsets him. Not to mention
all those Buddhist monks in South-East-Asia who are learning TM in their
monestaries because their own meditation doesn't seem to work very well.

Everyone sees the direction where this is going, and it's not good news for his
OLD, stale religion.