--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Its kind of paradoxical, and fucked up and sad too, that Buddha was such a
> great figure - Even looking at his form, enlivens our dignity and inner peace
> - yet, somehow his truth has become lost, other than that simple
> representation of Self, in his form.

Yeah, Interesting how things goe round and round.  Christians (Trappists) look
to the East for method to obtain spiritual experience they read about,
Buddhists look to David Lynch Foundation for method stripped down of religion.
Old TM'ers look to other teachings for more method to supplement where they are
at with transcending.  They all support each other and evidently are not in
their experience exclusive. -Buck