--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

> Well, as cool as flying would no doubt be I think anyone being able to do so
> is obviously going against the laws of nature as we know them. Now of course,
> this brings up the next question concerning the laws of nature we don't know
> about. But I thought practicing TM puts you in accord with all the laws of
> nature so if one were to levitate does that mean that the law of gravity etc.
> are inherently somehow "anti" true laws of nature or even negative ones. I
> mean, you can't have it both ways. Either gravity and all the other
> principles of physics work or they do not, are consistent or they are not. If
> "not" then they are evidently not "laws". Riddle me that one Batman.

"...Yogic Flying invites us to look at human potential in an altogether new
light, to expand our notions of what human beings can accomplish, to think
afresh about the connection between human consciousness and the natural world.

"In just the last few years, quantum physics has identified the most
fundamental field of Nature's intelligence, the Unified Field of all the Laws
of Nature — the level from where all the Laws of Nature, including the force of
gravity, arise. This universal level of Natural Law underlies all forms and
phenomena in the universe, including the human mind and body.

"The ancient Vedic understanding of Nature that Maharishi has brought to light
goes further, identifying this universal field as a field of pure
consciousness. In Maharishi's understanding, human consciousness has its
foundation in this fundamental field of Natural Law. The human mind, Maharishi
explains, can open to this most powerful level of Nature and function from
here.

"Functioning from this fundamental level, Maharishi points out, we command the
total potential of Natural Law; we can harness its power to fulfill our
desires. Functioning from here, nothing is impossible for us. Our potential is
unbounded.

"Yogic Flying provides evidence that human awareness can open to and operate
from the most fundamental level of Natural Law. It enables us to access and
enliven the total potential of Natural Law residing within each of us — to open
this infinite reservoir of energy and intelligence and harness it for all
possibilities and fulfillment in daily life...."

"Regular practice of Yogic Flying leads the individual mind to enjoy control of
Nature's central switchboard from where Natural Law governs the life of
everyone and administers the entire universe from within the intelligence of
every grain of creation." — Maharishi

http://www.yogicflyingclubs.org/yogic_flying.html