What you posit here is the skeptic PoV .  That is okay if you want to stay
there. Last week I got a tour of the Fermilab collider from a friend who is a
career physicist there at the facility.  They'll use circumstance that will
suggest or describe something and they are able to then look further and check
if something is there.  They've found a few things that initially were just
thought about.  That is the process there.

Fairfield is like that too.  Fairfield in fact is full of clairvoyant,
clairaudiant, clairsentient folks.  Spiritual consciousness-based folks who are
of help in consciousness to others with their abilities.  It might be spiritual
or physical health well-being, mending bones, or just talking with animals,
stars and planets.  It runs in different ways.  Lot of these people do not
stick their heads up for professional fear of getting their heads cut off so
you won't hear much of them.  But locally we know them and folks here go to
them as needed.  This suggests something that could be looked at.   Maharishi
described these things.  In teaching Patanjali he taught a key to it that opens
[the] universe.  These folks here are sidhas that way though it is also just
natural human being.  Physics will catch up to it in the same way the CERN and
Fermilab come to see things.  Physics is getting there.  You could too and also
some of the other nay-sayers here too.
Yours in Being,
=Buck in the Dome