On 03/05/2013 08:03 PM, seventhray27 wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:
>> On 03/01/2013 12:28 PM, John wrote:
>>> He wanted to play a powerful role of the politics in South America.
> It appears that destiny has other plans for him.
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/hugo-ch-vez-not-dead-hes-close-050515351.html
>> Hopefully his spirit will remain and others continue his cause of
> making
>> South America for the people and not just a few rich assholes.
> Does that apply to the estimated 2 billion dollar fortune he amassed for
> him and his family.  How exactly does that figure into the equation?

A measly 2 billion?  What about the Koch brothers?  What about Warrne
Buffet?  What about Bill Gates?  What about George Lucas (also a
billionaire in case you didn't know)?  I suppose Chavez was fighting
fire with fire.  Personally I think billionairism is a disease and no
one should have an estate worth more than a few million dollars.

Actually Chavez was kinda wacky but he kept the Venezuelan oil
billionaires guessing until they figured out how to game him a bit. But
I liked how he was a thorn in the side of US intervention and
exploitation of South America.  And of course US goons will now be up to
more mischief in that country now that Chavez is gone.

Or are you going to march lockstep with the Tea Party crowd?  I hope not.