I'm just pointing out that the hero of the poor managed to amass a 2
billion fortune for him and his family, and if things go as they usually
do, his family will live like aristocrats and have little concern with
the masses.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> On 03/05/2013 08:03 PM, seventhray27 wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu noozguru@ wrote:
America.

http://news.yahoo.com/hugo-ch-vez-not-dead-hes-close-050515351.html
> >> Hopefully his spirit will remain and others continue his cause of
> > making
> >> South America for the people and not just a few rich assholes.
> > Does that apply to the estimated 2 billion dollar fortune he amassed
for
> > him and his family. How exactly does that figure into the equation?
>
> A measly 2 billion? What about the Koch brothers? What about Warrne
> Buffet? What about Bill Gates? What about George Lucas (also a
> billionaire in case you didn't know)? I suppose Chavez was fighting
> fire with fire. Personally I think billionairism is a disease and no
> one should have an estate worth more than a few million dollars.
>
> Actually Chavez was kinda wacky but he kept the Venezuelan oil
> billionaires guessing until they figured out how to game him a bit.
But