The transitory and non-useful nature of a heroine trip (puking and
shitting on yourself all night and almost dying for the trip).
Losing the experience the next day, only to damage the brain and
continue in life in precarious and addictive way. (I knew
Jay....though I loved him, he was destined, through his attitude,
for the unbearable problems he encountered later).

Off-World

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>