--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius" <anartaxius@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Regarding the phrase 'all the laws of nature'; while in science we have
> > various equations and hypotheses that we think correspond to the way nature
> > functions, I have never heard within the movement any meaningful discussion
> > of what the specific laws of nature are, in the spiritual sense, that make
> > up 'all the laws of nature'. What are those laws?
>
> I think that MMY was generally talking about devas when he said "laws of
> nature."
>
> Of course, that raises the question: "what is a deva?"

They are ofcourse everywhere and especially easy to see in the air around
dramatic events. Take a closer look at the pictures from the bombing of the
Twin Towers for example. Here lower representatives are gleefully present by
the hundreds.
With the introduction of digital photography I thought for a long while that
the new medium was not able to capture them as on film. I was wrong.