sounds good man.  I'm the same way regarding attitude towards regimented
lifestyles.  Not that I can't handle a regimented lifestyle, but if things
don't come natural, then they're not real.  I'm not advocating being an
alcoholic or pure meat-eater, but at the same time I disdain some of the
self-righteousness I see among people who try too hard to live a pure life.

seekliberation