--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> "This is compared to [Judy's] nemesis Barry who was not only certified to
> teach it, but promoted through the ranks to supervise other teacher's
> presentation of the programs."
>
> Your statement above, Curtis, is both disingenuous, and pretty arrogant.
> Doesn't begin to approach the standards of your much vaunted science-y
> approach. Here's da fax, jack:
>
> Judy's actual *experience* with TM, since 1970 (43 years ago)

Doesn't affect your conclusion, DrD, but actually only
since 1975, and I can't claim to have been 100 percent
regular in my practice (although I have been on quite a
few rounding courses--whether that makes up for the
sessions I've missed, I have no idea).

 - Not speculation, not bullshit, not conjecture -